Più trasparenza e meno corruzione grazie all’e-governance in Ucraina
EGAP Programme through modern e-governance and e-democracy tools contributes to a more effective and integrity-based public administration and service delivery, benefitting both citizens and businesses, to higher transparency and accountability of national and local authorities towards citizens, and to the formation of a new political culture characterized by citizens’ responsibility, competence and activism.
No Theme defined
Partecipazione democratica e società civile
Politica del settore pubblico
- Altra organizzazione svizzera non profit
|Contesto||Ukraine’s system and culture of public administration, despite some notable progress made in the past years, still needs more transparency, accountability and efficiency to respond to the high demand of citizens for high-quality and corruption-free public services. An effective public administration is required to steer and implement the ongoing comprehensive reforms in various fields. At the same time, in a country with a world-low 9% of citizens’ trust in their national government, it is essential to find new, unconventional ways of citizen-government interaction which can help to restore the trust of citizens in the authorities and to contribute to greater social cohesion. Since 2014, with the establishment of the State Agency for EGovernance and the rollout of important reforms, incl. decentralization and public administration reform, there has been a significant take-off in the development and introduction of e-governance and e-democracy tools in Ukraine. Key achievements in this area include the introduction of open budgeting, digitalized public services and e-petitions, the broader use of open data, and the launch of the public procurement system ProZorro. Furthermore, a comprehensive policy environment and a reform “eco system” uniting IT business, social start-ups, civil society organizations, international donors and public authorities was developed.|
|Obiettivi||Citizens (including vulnerable groups and IDPs) and businesses get better access to and make more use of public services, become less exposed to corruption, and express more trust in the authorities.|
Local: citizens in target regions; local CSOs; representatives of local authorities; local media, private business;
Regional: oblast and rayon authorities; regional centers for training of civil servants; regional CSOs;
National: State Agency for E-Governance, Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers, various line ministries and state agencies, national CSOs, local self-government associations, private business.
|Effetti a medio termine||
1.National, regional and local authorities provide public services in a more efficient and transparent way thanks to enhanced capacities and new e-governance policies/tools developed in an inclusive manner.
2.Citizen participation and policy influencing has increased due to better understanding and broader use of new e-democracy instruments at national and sub-national levels.
Risultati principali attesi:
1. Citizens all over Ukraine, including in conflict-affected areas, enjoy access to fully digitalized, corruption-free and user-friendly public services.
2. Inclusive policy dialogue on e-governance is ensured at the national and sub-national levels.
3. Public authorities at regional and local levels are capacitated to deliver efficient and inclusive services by using e-governance solutions.
4. Citizen participation in decision-making is enabled through national, regional and local e-democracy platforms.
5. Inclusive dialogue on e-democracy policy and its practical implementation is ensured at the national and subnational levels.
6. Enhanced capacity of citizens, public administration and individual public servants (including female leaders) to use and promote e-democracy tools for participatory decisionmaking and policy development.
Risultati fasi precedenti:
• More than 300,000 citizens used e-services, launched by EGAP in partnership with the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Social Policy, Ministry of Interior.
• 82% of users evaluate the quality of the introduced eservices as “good” or “very good”, whereas 76% think that e-service implementation helps to reduce corruption.
• E-DEM platform uniting major e-democracy tools (epetitions, participatory budgets, e-consultations, citizens reporting), is available for all municipalities, together with training and consulting support.
• E-petitions platform is used by 190 municipalities and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
• Two cycles of EGAP Challenge – the first national competition of e-democracy start-ups – contributed to the formation of e-democracy ecosystem. 25 winning projects supported by EGAP benefitted over 400,000 users.
• Expert contribution to the national policy and legal framework in the sector (Concept on E-democracy, Concept for E-governance Development, “Digital by Default” concept, National Informatization Programme).
• Launch of the modern Cabinet of Ministers portal (kmu.gov.ua), and portal for application to new public service vacancies (career.gov.ua) supporting the public administration reform.
Cooperazione con l'Europa dell'Est
|Partner del progetto||
ONG internazionale o straniera
Organizzazione svizzera senza scopo di lucro
|Coordinamento con altri progetti e attori||
• Support to Decentralization in Ukraine DESPRO (GIS for land and assets management in communities);
• Integrated Urban Development Project of GIZ and SECO (application of EGAP e-democracy tools for urban planning);
• DESPRO, UNDP Recovery and Peacebuilding Programme and Livelihood Assistance Programme by DRC (joint areabased programmatic support to two communities in Luhansk region);
• Other international donor funded projects, e.g.TAPAS, U-LEAD, EU4PAR supporting e-governance in Ukraine.
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 5'400'000 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 1'975'542 Progetto totale dalla prima fase Budget inclusi partner del progetto CHF 16'000'000|
|Fasi del progetto||Fase 2 01.07.2019 - 30.06.2023 (Fase in corso) Fase 1 01.06.2013 - 30.06.2019 (Completed)|