Note: the texts under all the headings, with the exception of 'Results achieved', describe the situation before the start of the project.
Technical Assistance Fund Croatia (TAFA)
The Technical Assistance Fund is meant to financing costs incurred by the administration of the partner country in its management of the programme, in particular for the costs of compaigns, operation of Annual Meetings, external evaluations of projects, experts and consultants, and external audits.
Technical Assistance Fund
- Organizing Annual Meetings -Monitoring the project implementation by the
- Executing Agencies
- Claiming reports by all Executing Agencies
- Organising information events
- External evaluation of projects
- Purchase of IT tools for managing the programme
- mandating external audits
- Capacities in the National Coordination Unit (NCU) of the partner country are strengthened.
- Tasks requiring expertise in project preparation or specific knowhow can be dealt with in a more competent manner, and events that generate uncovered management costs can be realized.
- The Croatian National Coordination Unit established a solid team to monitor the implementation of the Swiss-Croatian projects.
- The NCU communicates adequately on the achieved results and updates the website regularly.
- Annual Meetings with strategic considerations by the Croatian and the Swiss Government have been regularly held since 2016
- National State Institute North
- National Coordination Unit (Ministry for Regional Development and EU-Funds)
|Hintergrund||The Swiss-Croatian Contribution is based on the 2015 Federal Decision on the Framework Agreement with Croatia according to which the country will be implementing a programme of CHF 45 million until 2024.|
To guarantee the effective and efficient implementation of the bilateral cooperation programme with Croatia.
National Coordination Unit, Paying Authority in Croatia
Activities in the frame of programme management by the National Coordination units include:
Schweizer Beitrag an die erweiterte EU
Ausländische staatliche Institution
|Budget||Laufende Phase Schweizer Beitrag CHF 450’000 Bereits ausgegebenes Schweizer Budget CHF 85’737|
|Projektphasen||Phase 1 01.06.2016 - 10.12.2024 (Laufende Phase)|