Information for the media
Media inquiries SDC
FDFA Communication telephone service
The FDFA Information telephone service will respond to your calls daily from Monday through Friday from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 13.30 to 17.00.
FDFA Communication during festive day/weekend emergency on-call service
From Friday 8 January at 17.00 p.m. until Monday 11 January, 09.00: Elisa Raggi, Spokeperson FDFA
see contact details below
Head of Media
Tel. +41 58 483 69 63
Mobile +41 79 247 01 35
Deputy Head of Media
Tel. +41 58 481 99 96
Mobile +41 78 810 91 12
Tel. +41 58 465 51 43
Mobile +41 79 517 79 82
Tel. +41 58 467 21 63
Mobile +41 79 674 24 45
Porte-parole Mission permanente de la Suisse auprès de l'ONUG
Tel. +41 58 482 24 23
Mobile +41 79 240 19 18
Accreditation of foreign media representatives
The FDFA accredits members of the media working for foreign media.
Representatives of foreign media are journalists or photographers who work for one or more media outlet abroad. Representatives of foreign media also include freelance journalists and photographers who can prove that they work principally and regularly for foreign media outlets.
Accreditation requirements have to be submitted at FDFA Communication (email@example.com) including following forms and documents:
- Accreditation request
- short CV
- employer confirmation
- copies of passport , press card and stay permit if not Swiss nationality
The accreditation is valid for one year.
The regulations do not apply to journalists accredited to the Federal Palace. For more information please contact the Federal Chancellery (de).
Links for the media
- News concerning enlargement contribution: press releases and articles
- Subscribe to press releases
- Subscribe to RSS feed for press releases, articles and speeches concerning enlargement contribution
- Subscribe to SDC Newsletter
- Image database concerning enlargement contribution
- Federal Council press conferences (fr)
- Media Centre of the Confederation
- Press releases concerning policy on Europe