Which documents should I submit with a national visa application?
Family reunification with a foreigner citizen living in Switzerland with B/C/F residence permit
Familiennachzug zu einem in der Schweiz lebenden Ausländer (mit B-C-F Bew.)
Regroupement familial auprès d’un citoyen étranger avec permis de séjour B-C-F
Bashkim familjar tek i huaji me leje qëndrim B, C ose F
Studying in Switzerland
National visa for student long term visa
- Individuals who wait outside the fence and offer their services are not associated in any way with the staff of the Swiss embassy.
- The Swiss embassy does not cooperate with any agency.
- The staff of the Swiss embassy has no contact with the agencies outside the building.
- The Swiss embassy is located inside the black fence.
- Forms and information are free of charge.
- The Swiss embassy provides information free of charge.
- The Swiss embassy does not recommend any insurance company.
- You must make an appointment.
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- The Swiss embassy does not provide any information by telephone or email about the applications being processed.
- to ask for additional documentation
- to transmit applications to the Swiss authorities
- to summon candidates for an interview.
- to make changes to this information without notice
Warning concerning agencies
The Swiss embassy retains the right: