Where to apply for a Schengen visa?

My place of residence My visa application should be submitted to
Croatia see representation agreement below

Representation agreement

If a State does not have its proper visa section in a country or region, the delivery of a Schengen visa can be delegated to another Schengen State member with an agreement between both countries concerned.

The agreement allows the appointed representation to represent and handle Schengen visa applications within its own competence without consulting the other represented State.

Country / Region Schengen State which represents Switzerland My visa application should be submitted to
Croatia Austria Embassy of Austria in Zagreb

Entry for non-Croatian citizens living in Croatia

Visas for a stay of up to 3 months (short stay, Schengen visa, type C: tourism, visit, business meetings, medical treatment, study stay of less than 3 months duration) must be submitted to the Austrian Embassy in Zagreb which represents Switzerland for visas in the above mentioned categories:

Botschaft der Republik Österreich
Radnicka cesta 80/IX
HR-10000 Zagreb / Kroatien
E-Mail: agram-ob@bmeia.gv.at
Internet: www.aussenministerium.at/zagreb
Telefon:+385 (1) 48 81 050
Fax: + 385 (1) 48 34 461

Persons living in Croatia who wish to reside in Switzerland for more than 3 months (study, residence, family reunion or marriage in Switzerland followed by residence - visa category D) or intend to pursue an employment (including chauffeurs and journalists) as well as a medical (also for a stay of less than 3 months) must apply for the visa at the Swiss Regional Consular Center in Vienna. Visa applications from holders of a diplomatic, service or special passport which are not Croatian citizens must also be submitted directly to the Regional Consular Center in Vienna for processing.