The Trade Office of Swiss Industries in Taipei offers two academic full-time internships each year for university graduates (master). Each internship lasts for a period of 6 months (1 January – 30 June and 1 July – 31 December).
We are currently looking for candidates for an internship starting 1 July 2022. The application deadline is 31 January 2022.
The internship offers a diverse work spectrum and provides an opportunity for the academic intern to collect first-hand work experience in a multi-cultural working environment. The position is remunerated.
- Swiss citizen, or non-Swiss citizen with legal residence in Switzerland
- University degree (master). Start of internship is limited at a maximum of 12 months after completion of the university degree
- Excellent analytical and editorial skills
- Fluency (written and spoken) in one of the official languages of Switzerland
- Good knowledge of a second official language of Switzerland and of English
- Pronounced capabilities in communication and a team player
- Assist in the organization and realization of projects
- Plan, organize, write and edit contents of the Newsletters
- Monitor, perform researches, provide analysis and assist in drafting reports on various issues (political, economy, etc.)
- Public relations work
- Assist in consular services
Applicants must submit the following documents in electronic format:
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of university degree as well as all previous internship documentation
- Motivation letter (in German, French or Italian)
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org