The FDFA’s online desk simplifies correspondence between Swiss nationals residing abroad and their Swiss representation. The representation is also available for questions about the FDFA’s online desk. Once you have opened an account you can enter your personal details online in the Register of the Swiss Abroad. Once you have registered, you can:
- View your personal details.
- Order and pay for a confirmation of your registration and nationality.
- Announce civil status matters such as marriages, births, adoptions, changes of names, deaths, etc.
- Announce changes of address
- Registration or de-registration in the electoral register
- Update contact details (phone, email, etc.).
- Order publications (Swiss Review, the representation’s newsletter).
- Contact your representation